Friday, October 3, 2014

the obligatory introduction

     Even though this blog is basically just for me to puke random thoughts upon, it wouldn't feel right not to do this post. I've had a blog of some kind since I was 10...you have to do an introduction post! Even though they suck.
 
     I like people. I really do. I am so very blessed to have bunches of extraordinary people in my life. But I am not a "people person." So I like people, but I don't like meeting new ones because at some point they always say, "tell me about yourself!" Oh, how I loathe that question! I don't even know myself, how am I supposed to help you know me?! Where do I even start?
    
     I'm just an 18 year old girl trying to follow Jesus and find her place in this crazy-beautiful, sometimes-crappy, never-perfect, but always-extrodinary world. It's nice to meet you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment