Friday, October 17, 2014

"it's a good life, Hazel Grace"

     If you do not know who Hazel Grace is, then you should go read The Fault in Our Stars. It's an excellent book. So excellent, that I used a quote from it as my post title. But also because I have a good life. And I'm just thankful.
     My life is not very exciting or anything. I work, I watch too many tv shows, I do chores, I read books and I do things with friends. Pretty ordinary stuff, yeah? But mixed into my average life are so many awesome moments. Little things that are not a big deal, but they make me smile and then that little thing  becomes a sweet memory. When I think of all of these special moments, my heart feels so full and I just can't get over how blessed I am.
     I don't deserve the beautiful family I belong to. I don't deserve the weird and wonderful friends that I have. I don't deserve my Savior. And yet somehow I've managed to score a loving family, the best friends and the saving grace of Jesus.
     I couldn't ask for or even imagine a better life.


No comments:

Post a Comment