Thursday, November 19, 2015

//graduation//

     I've been climbing a mountain all my life and finally, I'm nearly at the top! From here I can almost see the whole world. It's beautiful, yet scary. It's wonderful, yet intimidating. I see that anything could be mine. I can do anything I want with the rest of my life. The options are endless. The possibilities for my future are countless. The whole world is at my fingertips.  The choice is mine and the clock is ticking away. So what do I choose? I do not know. I could do anything. Achieve my greatest goal, or execute my biggest plan, or chase my craziest dream. This is the beginning of the end and it's time to go. It's time to choose. But I simply don't know. With everything that the world has to offer, how can I not have one goal, one plan, or even one dream?
     I could do anything. But I might end up doing nothing because I just don't know. Will I ever know?

RR

(written 5.23.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment